You can make your Avis reservation online in three easy steps:
- Enter your pick up and drop off locations. Avis has office locations for both international airports, 5 more in the Central Valley, one San Carlos location, and 6 Guanacaste offices. Please note that an additional fee may be charged for return at a location different to pick up.
- Enter your pick up and drop off times.
- Airline and flight number is only required for pick ups from one of the international airports, so if you’d like the shuttle service from the airport to the Avis office do supply this information.
- Choose the car category. Avis offers ten different vehicle categories so that you can select the right car for your rental needs.
- Select protection option from the 3 categories: basic, medium or full protection. Please note that written proof of CDW coverage from your credit card provider will be required to waive CDW coverage.
- Select what you need from the additional extras supplied: prepaid fuel tank, booster seat, child seat, luggage container.
- Enter the name of the renter which must be the same as the name on the credit card used to make the reservation.
- Your telephone number is required.
- Your email address is needed to confirm the reservation via email.
- Country of residence is asked.
- If you have any comments or further questions regarding the upcoming rental, just write in the comments box and an Avis representative will follow up on your enquiry.
If you need to modify or cancel your reservation, it couldn’t be simpler! Just click on the link and fill in your last name and reservation number for the system to locate your booking. Once your reservation is found, make the required adjustments or cancel your reservation online.